This section will provide information on writing workshops and roundtables and presentations in the Theorizing Feminist Solidarity (TFS) and Racial Justice in Academia (RJA) series .
The workshop is a virtual meeting of collaborative members and can be open to all or by invitation only. It provides a virtual space in which papers, ideas, book proposals, etc., can be workshopped for feedback. The format follows Harvard’s Institute for Global Law and Policy writing workshops.
In addition to workshopping papers, I hope to also provide a means by which isolated scholars can collaborate and connect periodically and also a platform to disseminate work and increase readership/audience for critical legal work that may be overlooked.
The group meets as needed by members.
Shelly Cavalieri, U of Toledo, 2019
Nadia Ahmad, Barry University, 2019
Jennifer Hendricks, University of Colorado, 2020
Paul Gowder, Northwestern University, 2020
Theorizing Feminist Solidarity Series:
- Roundtable on Feminist Solidarity, 2019
- Carceral Feminism, Leigh Goodmark (U of Maryland) & Aya Gruber (Colorado), 2019
- TFS and Women in Academia, Meera Deo (LSSSE and Thomas Jefferson), 2020.
- Re-Reading Simone de Beauvoir, Ivana Isailovic (MIT/Amsterdam), 2020.
Racial Justice in Academia Series
- Racial Justice in Academia Roundtable I, 2020.
- RJA Roundtable: Diversifying Classes, 2020.
If you are interested in participating, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.